Thursday 4 December 2014

2 Year Transformation

In the spirit of a throw back Thursday / transformation picture combo here is my personal progress shot from 2012 to 2014.
In 2012 I had finished kick boxing, after my club closed down and I turned my attention to a passion that had been growing in my mind for the last few months, body building. it took a long time to get the change from training for speed, explosive power and endurance into training for mass, shape and strength. I had been feeling different for a few months that my mind was wondering away from kickboxing and in the end the closure of the club i trained with was the perfect push to get into a new style of training and explore a new lifestyle, and I have to say I think I have found the one for me. In the last 2 years I have grown, both physically as well as mentally and spiritually, and a big part of that is down to the bodybuilding lifestyle and in particular this years two show preps.



So what has changed from 2012? Well for starters I have gained a lot of lean muscle mass, taking into account the body fat readings at the time I have gained over 31 pounds of muscle in those two years which always makes me laugh, because so many people told me I would never gain too much muscle because I had already been training for years and refused to take steroids, so now I can say, you do not need them, all you need is time, and dedication to training and your diet. Get those right and you will do just fine.

So where next? Well I am going to keep competing, and trying to improve my physique, focusing on adding size, and maintaining symmetry. Lets see what the next 2 years brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment